Monday, January 14, 2008

Merci!

It's hard to believe that it was a year ago today that I embarked on this delightful blogging journey.

It's been so much fun sharing my knitting adventures with you. I have met so many lovely people (virtually and in person) through this blog, and have enjoyed getting to know all of you. My heartfelt thanks to all who've taken the time to read my little ramblings. And thank you for brightening my day with your sweet, thoughtful, funny comments.

So for you dear reader, a couple of presents to show my appreciation:

Fleececontest
1 skein of Fleece Artist Sea Wool (325m, 700% wool, 30% seacell, 26sts/10cm on 3mm needles) in a semi-solid muted rose colourway.

koigucontest
2 skeins of Koigu KPPPM (160m each, 100% merino wool, 28sts/10cm on 3mm needles), in a gorgeous variegated mix of blues, greens and purples.

I've chosen Fleece Artist and Koigu not just because they're favourites of mine, but because they're hand-crafted by skilled fiber artists, they're made by independent producers, and they're Canadian. Since there seems to be much discussion lately about the merits of variegated vs. semi-solid colourways, I decided to offer both.

Leave me a comment letting me know which you prefer and I'll pick 2 winners at random on Friday. Don't be shy, even if you haven't commented before. I'd love to hear from you.

Looking forward to another year of fun with all of you!


0 comments: